25.4.09

Our Trip to Denver

This is Denver. One day Brian had a random day off so we decided to take a little trip. 
Brian made me take a picture of this tunnel for some reason. It goes all the way through the middle of a giant mountain. The tunnel was so long I was starting to feel claustrophobic. :)
We stopped to get gas in this little town in the mountains and they had these little old school pumps so I just had to get it on camera. It had an advertisement on the side saying "Self-stop gas coming soon." It was funny. 
Here is the fountain in front of the Denver, CO temple. 
Me...and the temple
There were some very gorgeous tulips in front of the temple.

Brian likes using the ten second timer on my camera 
I dont know why Brian didn't tell me I was making a face! ha ha. Im squinting so much!


Oh by the way. We also got to stop by Brian's Missions President's house. It was so cool to finally meet them. Sister Brimhall is so sweet. And of course. I left my camera in the car. Just use your imaginations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment