25.4.09

My kids...for the week.

For those of you who didn't hear. I got a nannying job from a lady that I knew in Boise. She called me up and asked if I could come be with the kids for five days. I was so excited so here are a few of my adventures. During the week I made the girls a jump-rope world record book and they played with that thing for hours! It saved me. 
During my free time while babysitting...which was just about none, I crafted up some little shoes to fit their American girl dolls. They loved them. I made a pair for each girl in a different color and style. It was the thing that kept me sane. :)
And of course my little one...Abby. I actually caught her smiling so I just had to take a pic. She was my little terror but also my favorite. 
During General Conference right when a song would start I would say, "Hurry! Hurry!" and they would jump on the trampoline until the song was over. They thought it was SO FUNNY.
These are the three amigos...Kate, Hannah and Ellie. I babysat during general conference and so I made them some key word bingo cards and they actually sat and listened for ALL sessions. Including Saturday. It was awesome. I was pretty proud of myself. 
This is my little Katers-tater-tot. I love that little cutie so much. She was one of my biggest helpers during the week. 
This is Ellie. One night I did the girls hair in tiny braids so their hair would be curly for school. She had a lot of fun taking them out. :)
Here is my little Zach. He was watching Ellie undo her braids. He is three...I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment