25.4.09

Moab and the arches

During our hike that day it started to rain and get really windy so Steve and i put on our rain ponchos. Everyone thought we looked funny. I had a blast wearing it. I felt so... so...dry :)
This is me...hiding in a hole like the little mole I am. 
Brent..(and later Brian and Scott) swinging like a little happy monkey 
One of the arches
Here is Brian climbing down into that bottomless pit. He said that last time he went there he rolled a golf ball around the hole and wanted to go see if it was still there. ha ha... it wasn't but he had fun climbing none the less.
Brian and I at the big shabang
Resting on the long hike up 
Cutie. 
Everybody on the bridge at the first of the hike. 
Brian and Annie at the Arches National Park...of course...you can read. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment