7.2.13

Utah Basketball game

Sorry some of these pics are blurry. Its hard to catch a pic of a moving toddler in a dark arena. :) But thanks to my father-in-law for actually being there and always taking pics at moments like these when I forget my camera...which is always. And sorry I look like a boy in all of these pics. I was getting in the Utah spirit and I don't own any Utah clothes. They are all Brian's. :)

We went to a Utah Basketball game for Scott's 15th birthday. Here we are before the game.


On our way into the game we passed the Utah pool and we saw divers doing some mad tricks. I got scared because every time one did a flip it looked like they were about to hit their head on the board. Ahh!


Cool fact. See that hat that Everett is wearing? Brian wore that hat when he was little. So sweet!


When we got inside I handed the boys each a PB and J on a hamburger bun. They both just sat back and watched the game like old men.



They were both so good during the game and my favorite part was when the other team (Colorado) came out in their dark uniforms, Everett goes, "Oh no!" because he thought they were the bad guys. 


Happy Birthday to our favorite Uncle Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment