7.2.13

Just Life

I was looking through some of my photo stream pics on my i photo and came across a few of these gems that represent what we have been up to.

For Christmas, Grandma Rainy and Papa sent the boys a Christmas package. I think they liked the shredded paper inside more than their presents. I found that paper around the house for two days.

Here is a rug that I have been making that has taken over my life for the last few weeks. (More to come on the craft blog.)


Everett was playing pretend with his doggy and wanted him to sit in the high chair. I love how he wouldn't take the doggy out of the blanket to eat. Rett insisted that he stayed wrapped up almost all day.


Love when this kid puts on my boots. The best part is that they are so high on him, he can't bends his knees and he walks like he is in the lollipop guild.


We went bowling a few fridays ago and this pic just cracked me up. We are started them off right. Here is uncle Brent teaching warren how to use a hand gun. 


 And uncle Scott teaching Everett how to drive a "snowmobile"


More driving lessons!


No comments:

Post a Comment