29.11.12

Everett Turns Two-A Buzz Lightyear Party

I can't believe my little baby is all grown up. :) I always swore that when I had kids I would never let them have or wear or do anything to do with characters...like disney characters. I don't know I just think its kinda cheesy. But I couldn't resist when Everett's face lights up when he sees a Buzz Lightyear, so I thought it would be extra fun to do a Buzz themed birthday for him. Here are a few shots we got of the party:


Everett's uncle Scott and I made this cake for him. Rett kept saying, "Buzz Buzz Buzz!" the whole time we were singing happy birthday. Oh...and he blew out the candles several times because he is really good at blowing them out and wanted more than one turn.


Ok...so I got a little creative on the name of these pretzel wands...


These "planet pops" were a big hit. I even made them red velvet inside so they would resemble a real planet...oh yeah.


I kinda got teased for going to all this work with the pom poms and food since Everett is only two, but I didn't get to do a real party for his first birthday so I had some making up to do. :) And Aunt Katie and Uncle Steve were nice enough to host all the guests at their house so we could all actually fit.


The birthday boy eating his birthday meal: dino nuggets and planet pops.


Everett got so spoiled and received so many gifts. We are so grateful to everyone who came and who loves him. Thanks everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment