29.11.12

Crafts and Happenings

Here are a few crafts I did in the months of October and November:


I used one of those holiday cookie tins, spray painted it and used a sharpie to label it. Now I have a cute holder for all the boy's crayons!


Ok, I know its nearly Christmas and I am just NOW posting this, but I had to show what we did with our pumpkins this year. Brian carved "Childs" into the large pumpkin and I did chevron stripes on our little one. Tip: after taping your pumpkin, be careful where you paint...it bleeds through the tape. :) Better luck next year Ali.



I attempted to make a ribbon-chain bracelet...turns out it only lasted a few minutes until the ribbon slipped off the chains. Oh well! It was cute while it lasted.


This was my biggest project (and the reason I haven't done too many crafts this month). I made this family tree cross stitch for my parents for Christmas. (Don't worry, they already got their present). Turns out cross stitching takes a LOT of time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment