9.4.12

Warren's Baby Blessing

As most of you know, Warren was blessed quite a while ago and as all of you know, I am horrible at blogging. So it took me long enough but here are the pics from the big day. :) All pictures are courtesy of my dear sister-in-law Jen. :) Here is Rett snuggling with uncle Jeff. He needed a little extra attention. *Please note emily in the background.


And here is Everett waiting for Warren to be ready for church so we could leave.


Warren getting dressed by lots of helping hands. Poor thing was so patient. We dressed and undressed him quite a few times because we kept changing our minds about his undershirt.


Here is a family pic...I think this is the most updated one we have...?


Our little family.


I thought this would make a cute picture but my head is way too big and totally blocked Brian. :)


And lastly, here is Rett kissing Warren. Ever since we brought him home from the hospital he has gotten lots of loves from his brother...except when he is kicking him or throwing some hard object at his head. :) I guess its for the best that we documented this at an early age.


*Don't mind the wooden spoon in his hand. He was using it to dig in the dirt after church.

No comments:

Post a Comment