9.4.12

Easter 2012

Since the boys aren't really old enough to know what the Easter bunny is we didn't do the "traditional" Easter. But we did get Everett and Warren a sweet basketball hoop off of craigslist, dressed them in Easter sweaters and went to church to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, so thats all that matters. :)

After church we went to my sisters house for a fun pot luck Easter dinner and my mom even brought little Easter gifts for all the families. We had a blast! Here are just a few fun pics we took: *Love the morning hair.


Everett's first basket!


Warren making a face cause he has to sit in the sun while we watch Rett play ball.


Rett in his Easter sunday garb.


Warren in his! Yes...I make my boys wear pink. They have to since I don't have a girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment