29.2.12

A Mustache Party

My dear nephew Deacon turned seven last week and Chelsea threw him a fabulous Mustache party (since he is becoming a man.) We had it in my parents backyard and it was so much fun! We started off with some super yummy sandwhiches with the works and salad, chips and sodas! (Chelsea was even cute enough to bring some candy stripped straws!


Some of us ate on the grass...


Here is my cute neice Zoe chillin in the sun...


And some of us ate up to high chairs...
This is my cute neice Raelyn with cheeto face. :)

And some of us ate up to the tables...


There was even a mustache shaped pinata! Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of it before it was destroyed by the birthday boy. Mitch and Kristin made it and filled it with candy for Deacon's present. He loved it! Here is a pic of Everett watching all the other kids gathering the candy. He got a little distracted in all the excitement and didn't know he could grab some. :)


Next we sat around and talked and rested our bellies. Grandpa John fed Everett some candy from the pinata. I think he enjoyed it. :)



Then we all put on some mustaches and took some pics. Sadly...I only caught a few pics of this. :(




When we were done with the mustaches we had some mustache cupcakes (which were candy striped with white and red velvet cake). Did you know that red velvet stains your hands...and your counter tops...and your dishes? I think I learend that the hard way.



After cupcakes we all went down to  the church and played some basketball. It was such a fun party and we are glad that Deacon could be born into our family! We love you Deac!

1 comment: