23.8.11

What's been going on...

1. I think Rett has another ear infection...yay!
2. I am kicking butt on Christmas presents...I know...its August...judge me.
3. I am 20 weeks along this week (Half way there!)
4. Brian started biking and exercising again...I wish I had his drive. I sit on the couch and watch him work out. It makes me feel very accomplished. :)
5. On that subject, had seven no-bake cookies today...oops.
6. Everett has started to chase the vacuum and growl at it when its on.
7. Just had an awesome Stake Conference. Brian and are going to to read the whole BOM by Christmas. Wish us luck! That's at least four pages day.
8. Loving our new site: www.addsomepaint.com. Follow us if you love me! (Desperate plea for affection)
9. Rett and I have watched Snow White twice in the last week....Its the only Disney movie we have.
10. I got free diapers in the mail and saw a double rainbow this week! OH MY GOSH! A double rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment