14.8.11

Catch up

Here is the down low of whats been happening lately...with no pictures. :)

1. I think everett ate a piece of paper yesterday

2. He just figured out how to open and close cupboards...great.

3. I started rolling all my embroidery floss (because I wanted it to be organized) and realized I had ten million colors and it has taken me the whole weekend and I'm not even a third the way done.... hmm...

4. We find out the sex of the baby on Tuesday!

5. Brian crashed his model airplane...it was sad...but nothing a little duct tape won't fix.

6. My door table is finished and I am loving having more counter space in my kitchen! woot!

7. I have been working on crafting for www.addsomepaint.com

8. I had three friends get married in the last two weeks...yikes!

9. My stomach looks like I just got really fat.

10. Our scale ran out of batteries. Maybe thats a good thing?

This is all. I just needed to unload.

1 comment: