15.10.10

Phoenix Baby Shower!

For the baby shower, all of the girls put in so much work! In this picture everyone is playing the name-that-poop game. There is a candy bar in a few diapers and you have to try to guess which candy bar it is. I tied for second with Corbin...mostly because I am addicted to chocolate and can pick it out anywhere. But a few people were getting grossed out 'cause well...it just looks gross!
Jeff cheated by licking it. But I had to put this picture up because how often do you get a picture of your brother licking brown stuff out of a diaper!
Here is an example of one of the diapers.
The baby shower was "nautical" themed and so we had all kinds of darling things. The meal we ate was even talapia and fries and a caesar salad! It was so yummy and clever at the same time!
Here is the gang getting everything ready to go!
Putting lemons in my favorite mason jar glasses. Darn those are cute glasses! :)
Everybody sitting around eating crab dip!
Emily taking pictures of herself again. Jk. It was totally a sisters pic. Just don't judge her....she is still in her swim suit.
The girls made this adorable little sign for baby Everett. Who knew you could sew on paper! Now this is hanging over Everett's window in the nursery.
Here is the insane diaper cake that chel put together. It is so darn cute and better than a regular cake because...it doesn't make your hips big and you can use it later! :) So nautical.
The girls also made these adorable little cake balls. Which...I know from experience that it is very hard to get them to look that cute.
Lastly here is the table setting. These are all the pictures that I took until my camera died that night. But just a thanks to my family for putting on an adorable fun shower for us. Everett got so many cute things and I am so excited for him to be born just so we can use them! :)

ps. Pictures of my Salt lake shower will be coming soon... as soon as I get the pictures from Aubrey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment