15.10.10

Birthday Party!


My good friend Ana Rosa was throwing a birthday party for her two kids. One of the birthday themes was Indiana Jones and the other one was an art theme. She hired me to help her out with the cakes and the party favors. I had such a blast doing them, but I didn't do a very good job ha ha. I told her that I should pay her for having to use the stuff I made. But it was a blast nonetheless. Here is the Indy Cake.
I also made his invitations like a treasure map. I tried to burn the outside so it looked legitimate but I almost set my carpet on fire and it was too windy to do outside. :)
These are sour gummy worms but they are supposed to represent snakes...ya know...since Indy is afraid of snakes.... anyway. The other cake I made looked like an artists pallet and we even put a paint brush on it but I forgot to take a picture of it because I was so tired. I finished that one at like midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment