21.6.09

Cabin in Strawberry-Memorial Day weekend

Da bears, Da bulls, Da Cabin. Sami-poo and Katie
Steve and Scooter (who kicked behind at all the games that weekend) playing Catan
Of course, Rick and Annie!
This is the famous new dirt bike that Brent owns and he kindly let Brian ride. (Oh and Annie let me ride her's, that sweet little lamb.)
So right before we left to go home from the cabin, Brian taught me how to drive a dirt bike. It was so fun but I have a funny story to go with it. So before I even went anywhere Brian showed me where all the things were. Like the brake, the other brake, the clutch, the gears, the gas. I thought I had it all down until he had me let go of the clutch and I started going so fast. I went so fast that I wasnt thinking and was about one inch away from hitting Uncle Steve's new car. I must have forgot where the other other brake was ha ha. How embarrassing.
Cutest little brother I have ever had.
Oh my gosh. This is so cute. The way Drake is standing reminds me of that face he makes when he is pouting! Am I right? Am I right?
Then the Em machine.
Aubs and Sami the conjoined twins.... I dont know how to spell that ha ha
And Aubrey. I'm sorry I couldn't resist putting this one up your face is just too adorable I couldn't help myself.
Of course I had to get the men forgin'! Look at Brent with NO GLOVES! Crazy man.
Here is the boys deciding to chop down some fire wood... I think they just really wanted to use the chain saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment