21.6.09

Attempt to Rock Climb

This is frame worthy ha ha mainly because of the river though
I have to take pictures of myself because I always have the camera and when Brian has it he just wants to take pictures of like mountains and stuff...you know? ha ha (This is the face I would make if I were stalking someone)
The view at the top
Brian scouting out the area like any good climber would do.
When we got to the top of the mountain we wanted to hook up to I laughed out how much smaller the Tercel was. Oh the Tercel.
We found the climbing spot!
This is me pretending to be the king of this mountain that I didn't even climb.
So on our way to the spot where we wanted to climb Brian saw this pretty little stream.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo fun! And you are Hi-larious!! Glad you updated. I'll do mine some day

    ReplyDelete