14.10.08

Mother's Weekend! Woot Woot











This last weekend was mothers week here at BYU idaho. Normally the mothers come up for a whole week and go to classes with you...until they changed it to mothers weekend. So mommy came up to see me and it was so fun. She came to my child developement class with me and helped me with my notes, sat next to me, and almost got us in trouble. :) Then we went shopping at this awesome place called artco and bought a million things for the wedding for under forty bucks. Later on friday we went to Thai night at the Kirkhams house. It was nice to finally have my mommy meet my adoptive parents and siblings while im at school. The Kirkhams are so sweet. Then we came home. I thought that mom and I were going to stay up late swaping girly stories and painting nails, but...you know mom...she crashed. So she slept in my bed.
The next morning she woke me up at eight and asked me if I wanted to go out to breakfast in Idaho Falls. So we drove forever and got lost in the snow and we finally found this old cute little diner. We had a hot breakfast and talked. (Brian was at a mountain bike race, which im sure he would love to tell you all about :)...)
After that we went shopping at the mall and mom bought me a rediculous amount of stuff with the excuse that im only going to be her baby girl for 26 more days. ha ha. How sweet.
Then We went to mitchs and kristens house to try on the bridesmaid dresses and say hello.
Then i went home to write a paper and see brian. Later that night we met up with the three and went to applebees in i.f. It was so fun. Although i was really nausious and didnt eat anything. After that we went to mitch's and kristins and played a round of hand and foot (in which mitch dominated) and then watched a movie.
When we went to go home at midnight, the snow was really coming down so mom had brian drive us home. It was scary...and i was carsick. Im just glad that i have such a handsome hubby that is such a good snow driver. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so jealous you guys got to have a girls weekend. November can't come soon enough. It will be sooo fun to see you guys and finally meet Brian. You are so hot by the way. You must come from a ridiculously good-looking family. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment from "steven" is me, Chelsea. I was signed in as a different user. Although it is kind of funny that "stephen" is jealous of your girls' weekend. And a little stalker-ish that he thinks you are hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl, i like your first pic of you, mom, and brian and the coors light sign in the background. so classy!

    ReplyDelete