20.10.08

Meridian Weekend











Ok. This was the best weekend ever. Sadly I am an idiot and didnt take one picture. But here is what happened. When we arrived it was so fun because mom didnt know that jeff was coming and I didnt know that Chelsea was coming. It was so fun to have all the kids there. (Although I did miss Corbin and the boysies.) We just hung out that night and Jeff and I had a sleep over in the play room. The next morning mother and I got up early and I had my dress hemmed up. When we got home everyone else was awake and we got ready for my bridal shower. (Which was also a complete surprise) It was so fun! It was so good to see all my favorite people although I wish I had more girlfriends that are my age. ha ha. The shower was so awesome and we played fun games. Mom and Chelsea and Kristin and Emily put a lot of work into it to make it awesome. After the shower I went and got my hair done. (Last time before the wedding!) And Brian stayed home with the boys and played basketball. After that we were going to go to dinner at applebees when dad said that we had to make a stop. I had no clue where we were going and to my surprise we stopped at dorseys music and I got to pick out any guitar I wanted. It was so thoughtful. I started crying a little...I know...dont judge. I was so excited and now I have adopted my new guitar (Roosevelt) as Brian and I's new child. Then we went to dinner with Gma and it was so fun and delicious. We came back and had dad's birthday. He is so cute! Oh dad, I love you. After that we ate the chocolatiest cake ever and attempted to watch a movie in which I definitely fell asleep. The next day was stake conference and of course we were late. :) Then we went home and came back to Rexburg. I had such an awesome weekend and Brian and so much fun. Hopefully I can steal some pics from someone now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment