13.5.13

Camping in Green River

A few weekends ago we went camping at Green River and hiked through moab. It was so fun and we had an amazing camping spot. The boys had a blast just getting dirty! We went with Grandpa Rick and Grannie Annie and Uncle Scott. We had a good time. :) Here is our trip in pictures. 

This picture is Everett being shy. I love these next two pictures because it reminds me of The Sandlot. He has a black eye (from running into a chair earlier in the week) and this giant billed hat. "Hey uh...and bring a different hat tomorrow." "Oh, this is the only one I have so..." "Well not anymore." Love that movie. 



The next several pictures crack me up because its Warren trying to get a drink from this bottle of water and he spent about twenty minutes just taking the lid off and licking the bottle.








This tongue one is my personal favorite. He got confused and licked the lid.



This is our campsite. We were actually in an RV park and we were right next to a golf course.


Rett just chillin' in the camping chairs.


On Saturday we got up early and hiked out to a couple of the arches. And when I say hiked I mean Brian and I carried the boys most of the way. And for some reason Rett refused to take off his jacket most of the time even though it was blazing hot.




Proof that I did carry the boys even though I had a herniated disk in my back. :)




 My handsome men.



There is this part in the hike where there is a giant sand "slide." You can't actually slide down it but its just really steep sand. The boys wanted to play in it but they were too wimpy to climb up it so we just took pictures at the bottom instead. :)


 We were trying to get a good picture of me and the boys...this is how it turned out...


And this one is my absolute fave picture of the whole trip. This shows my real life. Two boys pulling at me at once. :) I don't think its humanly possible to get a good picture of us three smiling at the same time, in the same picture.




Later back at camp, Scott and Brian were shooting their homemade sling shots and the boys wanted to give it a try.




This is my favorite action shot...




Do you like how Warrens fat tummy is hanging out on this one above? :) Me too.

Good times camping!

2 comments: