2.7.12

Top ten for the week: (I love how I say this like I post a top ten all the time) :)

1. Brian passed the quantitative reasoning portion of the GRE! woo hoo! Grad school here we come!
2. Everett asks for books (now that he can say "book") almost more than he asks for movies...almost.
3. Warren is scooting along. Can move from one room to another. Slowly but surely.
4. I sold my first cloth diaper! (See our shop here)
5. Brian doesn't have to work on Wednesday for the 4th! Partay!
6. Aubrey Kirkham is home from her mission!
7. My niece Zoe turned one and we went to her awesome party.
8. Made some s'mores cookies. Died and went to heaven.
9. Lost five pounds and ran three miles (not in that order).
10. Cooked some awesome stew in my awesome sun oven with my awesome husband for sunday dinner.

Oh and here is a picture just to make this post actually interesting :)


What a ham.

1 comment:

  1. adorable pic of little warren.

    So, is it certain that you'll be heading up to BYU for grad school?? More details!!!

    Congrats on the 5 pounds, 3 miles thing... that's worth a post in itself haha.
    I like these top ten items. I should incorporate that into my lack of blogging schedule.

    ReplyDelete