6.10.11

Glee baby!

So yes, I will admit that Everett likes to watch glee. But take the title however you want. He sings and dances when the music comes on. :) When Chelsea and Emily came to stay with me (for General Conference weekend which was such a blast by the way...hopefully Emily will send me some pics) we got out the keyboard for the kids to play with. (Actually it was so Emily could perform a rap song) But the kids loved it. :) Raelyn loved to stand on it and Everett never got that creative...he just played it with his hands. But since then, we have kept it out and he plays on it everyday. Sometimes he accidentally turns on the "tunes" button and it plays a song. He dances along. Thought I would just share the pics of the little star to be. :)



My favorite part of these is that his smile is so big you can see the back of his throat. :) Its just lucky for me that he thinks the camera is funny so he smiles in every picture.

1 comment: