9.9.11

Everett's first hair cut

I know that many of you will laugh (if you know Everett) when you see this posting...since he really doesn't have that much hair. :) However, I like to compare his (old) hair to Gollum's. Very long in some spots and very thin and completely bald in others. :( Hence the need for a sensible hair cut. Brian did the dirty work and I just entertained so we didn't cut his ear off with the buzzers. :)

We had to put him in his bumbo so we could just spray it off when we were done but his fatty legs barely fit through any more! Here is the before shot:


This is what he kept doing when we put the buzzers on his head. Poor kid. He was so scared, but Brian and I couldn't help but laugh. :)


 Here is the champ with a new hair cut and his daddy:


I had a video of the blessed event (that was only 1 min.) but Blogger never lets me upload my videos! It always says there is an error. :( Anyone? Is it because I am uploading them from i-photo?


2 comments:

  1. haha! the before and after photos look the exact same! haha! I'm glad the stragglers are taken care of, I know how much that bugged you! no one else noticed but you! he's one handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, Everett...still! :) Hope you guys are doing well, Ali! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete