29.6.11

3 months along!

When I was preganant with Everett I wasn't very diligent at taking pregnancy pictures. In fact...I actually only have three pictures of me when I'm pregnant. Sad, I know. So this time I thought I would TRY to be better at it. Try is the key word. Here are a few pics Brian took of me "modeling" in my parents back yard. I like this one because it makes me look like I'm six months pregnant. Good times. Oh and there were a bunch more including mug shots but my computer is loading them...and I am also lazy. :)
Classic face. Imagine me doing this face in a serious maternity photo shoot.
My emo shot. Everyone has to have one serious-faced, wall shot....with a desert tortois in the background.

1 comment:

  1. You barely look preggers! And when i say barely, i mean... not at all! haha... but you are one attractive prego lady!

    ReplyDelete