12.5.11

Everett on Sunday




OK. So I know we always post pics of Rett, but well...he's really cute. So here are some pics we took of him on Sunday. Funny story about the vest though. I did a load of wash last week that included this little vest. Apparently I also washed some scarlet red place mats (that I didn't know were in the load) and everything we owned turned pink. :) Its a good thing Rett is so confident about his masculinity because that cute little Sunday vest is now a festive Easter pink.
Ok so I know that this picture looks like he is standing on his own..but in fact, I was holding his sweater and then Brian told me to get my hand out of the picture so I did and he totally face planted on the couch...It was awesome. Even Everett thought it was funny. :)
Ok old man face.
Thats right...work the camera.

1 comment:

  1. He is a sweetie! The vest doesn't even look pink in the pics!

    ReplyDelete