24.2.11

The big move to the big AZ

This is a picrture of everett getting his diaper changed in our car...which we are living out of as you can tell. :)
Here is a mcdonalds we stopped at along our way. They had leather seats and a tv! We had a good time eating and watching "The honorable judge mathis." :) Well...brian hates that show but I had a good time.
Brian doing the dirty work.
Here is our old bathroom. I figured I would post a pic of it nice and clean since most of you have never witnessed this sight before. :)
This is me doing a frowny face...i had to take like ten pics of me doing this face until I realized that my frowny face is just naturally crooked. I couldn't figure out how to make it straight! oh well.
Here is our empty bedroom...minus the garbage bags and brians phone charger.
Here is b and e sitting around eating our last lunch before we headed out to salt lake. We had cheesy potato soup. :) Thanks to everyone again who helped us move all of our junk. You saved me...and my back.

1 comment:

  1. Um... does that truly say that you MOVED to AZ!? What fantastic news is this! my lucky stars.

    kathrine josephine

    ReplyDelete