20.1.11

Family Pictures at the Park

So we did family pictures at this awesome park (I will post them once i have the actual pics) and here are a few pics. Some of them are Brian's artistic expressions with his new camera. They rock!
This is supposed to look like Kristin is picking Emily up by the arm pits but it just makes it look like she is really tall... like seven feet tall
Im not sure what Corbin is doing here but it looks like he is punching Tricky in the face....knowing Corbin, thats definitely what he is doing.
Ah look at that face...
Us girls were to lazy to play tag so we sat on the bench and talked. And when I say lazy, I mean that I am holding a baby, Chelsea and Krissy are prego and I don't know what Emily's problem is. She probably doesn't feel good.
Bryce and West
This is my fav one that Brian took.

Oh and there was a little train that you could pay three dollars to ride around the park but Emily being the flirt she is, convinced the lady to let her on for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment