14.12.10

Everett's Birthday! Or D-day (Delivery Day) :)

Here is my white flag of surrender that was hung in my window by the notorious kirkhams! ha ha. We kept it in our window the whole last week of my pregnancy!
This is the last moment of the great whale! ha ha I thought I would exaggerate for greater effect.
Brian's last moment of non-fatherness.
This is in the hospital with all the monitors on my belly. The top line is his heart rate and the bottom line is my contractions. This picture is before all of the doom came and the contractions were 45 seconds apart.
There is the cutie with his giant cone head. (Which is weird cause he was only in the birth canal for less than an hour!
Here, Everett is cheering because he has finally entered the world.
We all get upset at our weight....it's Ok Everett. He was eight pounds two ounces.
The new daddy! Everett's hands were still purple! Only a few minutes old!
The New Grandma Annie!
I look drugged...and upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment