28.1.10

Las Vegas NAHB Competition Trip

This is the award ceremony for the competition. It was SO BIG! It was fun to be there but when they did the announcements for first place the announcer said, "And the winner is...BYU idaho!...I mean Provo! I mean Provo!" It was so horrible. I was laughing but at the same time wanted to cry. The team did a great job and if I was judging...I would give them first. :) After the ceremony we all went and walked the strip. Brian and I were depressed so we flew to Paris.... No Im just kidding. But that is a really cool pic right?






Here is a few sites we saw while walking through hotels and stuff on the trip. Yes that is the famous wooden Horse. There was a fish tank was in Caesar's Palace and there was a few really big sting rays in there. I have never seen a sting ray in real life! I was so excited. But I couldn't get the darn beggars to hold still so...no pic. And the picture of Donny and Marie. Mom...that was for you. You wanted to know what they were up to...now you know. :)










This is the hotel that we stayed at! The Tuscany. These are some of the people on Brian's team. We became such good friends over the week and had a blast hanging out at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment