13.7.09

Camp out!!!!

First you put the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the mallow. When the mallows flamin...whew. You put the mallow on the graham. Then...you stuff.
Brian decided to make a five foot poker. I guess my two foot one wasn't good enough. It was funny. I don't know why he wanted to sit so far away from the fire in the first place ha ha
Do you want s'more? some more of what? how can I have some more if I haven't had any yet?
Me learning how to fish!!!! I didn't catch any thing :(
No...I found this on the shore. Poor little lamb. May he rest in peace.

There were these pretty flowers covering the ground. So pretty.
Brian fishing.
Look at that reflection. I think I could sell this picture for millions. If I wanted to... I just don't wanna.
Walking down the road to go fishin'!
Our beautiful tent that Jeff gave us for Christmas. He said if we ever go homeless we will have a place to go. ha ha
Brian....the hot dog.
Our hot dogs love each other
Me excited about dinner.
How sweet he is cooking mine for me! :) no actually just posing

No comments:

Post a Comment